Beadographer has a free version and a membership version. The free version is truly free: it is available without logging in or providing any personal information. It gives you full use of all the design tools of Beadographer.
The membership version brings several important benefits, including managing your project files and using our Pattern Library of designs and templates. See full details in the table below.
Thank you to all our members! Your membership helps keep Beadographer available to everyone. It supports active development and improvement of the app, as well as customer support
|Make your own designs with all the tools||✓||✓|
|Browse thousands of bead products||✓||✓|
|Use beading mode to create your design||✓||✓|
|Convert an image into beads||✓||✓|
|Export screenshot of your designs||✓||✓|
|Load and save your designs||✘||✓|
|Change the size of your designs||✘||✓|
|Load and save your palettes||✘||✓|
|Share design files with other people||✘||✓|
|Use all the patterns from our Pattern Library||✘||✓|
There are two methods for sharing designs as a paid member. Firstly, you can export a PDF. PDF files may include word charts, bead lists, color charts, photos of the project, project specs, your logo, and any other information you’d like to add. The second method of sharing is to generate a project code, which can then be shared with another Beadographer member. With a project code, you can launch the pattern in the app and edit it to suit your needs.
Become a member
Membership costs only $6.99 USD a year.
What happens if my membership expires?
When your membership expires, you will no longer be able to open the membership version of Beadographer. This means you will not be able to browse or open your projects with Beadographer. However, your projects will remain saved in your browser as long as you don't clear your offline data in the browser settings. So if you renew after your membership expires, your projects will still be visible. You can also download PDFs of all your projects before your membership expires.
How do I renew membership?
When you log in, you should see a "renew" button. When you renew, your membership will be extended for a year. If you renewed after your membership expired, your membership will start immediately and last for one year.
How do I download my projects?
There are three ways:
- Create a PDF export of your project
- Click "Download" to get a single .bead file (this file can only be read by Beadographer. It cannot be read by other software.)
- Click "Backup" to download a .zip file which contains all your projects in .bead format.
I can't register
- Please check the spam/junk folder in your email software to make sure that you have received the username and password.
- When logging in, copy and paste the password from the email you received, rather than typing it out, to avoid typing errors.
I can't log in
- Make sure you are logging in with the correct username. Your username is case-sensitive.
- You can also log in with your email. If you have multiple emails, make sure you are logging in with the same one that you registered with. If you are unsure, go back to the original email with your username and password.
- Copy and paste the password from the email you received, rather than typing it out, to avoid typing errors.
I can't see my projects
- Beadographer saves your projects inside your browser. For example, if you used Beadographer with Chrome before, your projects can only be seen with Chrome on that device.
- If you clear your offline data in your browser settings, you will delete your Beadographer projects. For this reason, we recommend backing up your projects frequently by pressing the backup button.
- If you use Beadographer in private/incognito mode, your browser may prevent you from seeing your files.
- Make sure to log in first. If you are not logged in to the Beadographer website, you will be using the free version of Beadographer and you will not see your files.
- If you are using Beadographer on an unsupported device, you may have trouble saving and loading projects. Please note that Beadographer is currently only supported for computers (Mac and Windows) and iPads.
When I input my project code, it loads an older version of the file.
Saving the project to the cloud with get project code makes a copy of the project. It is a snapshot of the project at that point in time. If you then make changes to the file, the changes will not be applied to the copy of the file in the cloud. In other words, changes are not synchronized. So, if you want to share a later version of the same project, you will need to generate a new project code.
How do I transfer my design to another device or browser?
- Using the browser where you created the project, open the file you want to share.
- In the File area of the menu, click "get project code".
- In the device/browser where you want to use the project, go to the "My Projects" area of the menu and click "load from code". Type in the code you received.
- The project should load automatically.