- Do I own my Beadographer designs? Yes. You own the copyright of any design you create. You may sell and distribute the files/images of your creations.
- Can other people see my designs on the app? No. Your files are stored locally on your computer. They are not shared with our server or other people.
- How can I share a design to Beadographer library? All Beadographer library designs are released under Creative Commons 4.0 license. (CC BY 4.0) If you send your work to us for inclusion in the library, you agree to publicly release your work under this license, and warrant that the work is your own creation.
Information we collect from you
In general, you can use our website without providing personal data. With the exception of your IP address, we only use personal data when you volunteer to provide it to us, for example by signing up for a membership or when you contact us by email.
In order to create a membership account, we ask for your name, email, and a username. We may collect further information that you provide in the course of corresponding with us (for example, by email).
Our servers automatically log information provided from your browser, such as your IP address, browser type, and the URL that you requested. This is standard practice for most websites you visit. Log files are stored in an anonymous form.
We will collect and use personal information only for the following purposes:
- for fulfilling our obligations to you under our End User License Agreement
- giving you access to the Beadographer software
- billing you for a membership fee
- to communicate with you about the service
- to let you know about any technical issues or security alerts
- for anonymous statistics relating to usage of our website, (for example, counting how many people viewed our webpage on a certain day).
- for communicating to you on other matters with your express consent (for example, if you opt in to a newsletter).
- if it is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation.
We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for fulfillment of those purposes. We will not sell your personal information or share with third parties, unless required to do so by law.
We use Paypal to process membership payments. We don’t have access to payment information or customer data from Paypal.
If you have consented to our use of your information you can withdraw that consent at any time by emailing privacy (at) beadographer.com, or by deleting your account on the website. If you have any privacy concerns or requests, you can also contact us at the same email address.
We reserve the right to change this policy without notice at any time when it becomes necessary due to changes in data protection laws